6 Sigma Quality Control
- Seiri: sorting through all items in a location and removing all unnecessary items from the location;
- Seiton: putting all necessary items in the optimal place for fulfilling their function in the workplace;
- Seiso: sweeping or cleaning and inspecting the workplace, tools and machinery on a regular basis;
- Seiketsu:standardize the processes used to sort, order and clean the workplace;
- Shitsuke: sustain the developed processes by self-discipline of the workers;
Security: paying attention to work safety.